10 REASONS FOR…
How do you choose your holiday destination? It’s not easy to satisfy the preferences of the whole family and you certainly can’t go wrong with the destination or the place where to sleep if you have been dreaming about your holidays for a year!
Here are 10 good reasons to decide to come to San Vincenzo, to prefer a hotel with in-house restaurant over other types of accommodation and to understand why the Hotel Villa Marcella is right for you!
Why choose San Vincenzo?
1) for the crystal clear sea. It is since 2005 that San Vincenzo, in particular the ‘Conchiglia’ district where we are located, has been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag recognition.
2) for the marina promenade. The dream yachts moored there and the characteristic bars will be the right place to enjoy the sea breeze, with a good aperitif in hand and listening to live music
3) to go shopping in the centre. The pedestrian area is full of boutiques, typical shops and great bargains to buy and take home.
4) for the Rimigliano park. An equipped pine forest directly on the sea, over 7 km long, where you can do sport and enjoy a day in the midst of nature. An excellent alternative for alternating with days at the beach.
5) for the rich calendar of events. The events organised make both young and old happy. They begin in spring so that you will be spoilt for choice during the summer season.
6) for the strategic location. From San Vincenzo it is easy to reach the small medieval villages, among the most beautiful in Italy, and the best-known cities of art, which make Tuscany the cradle of the Renaissance
7) for the good weather: it is said that San Vincenzo is the least rainy town in Tuscany
8) for the cuisine: the organised food and wine tours are a real temptation for those with a sweet tooth, the typical dishes only linked to the sea but also to the strong tradition of hunting.
9) because it is easy to reach: either by train or motorway, or by sea.
10) for excursions to the islands of the archipelago and beyond: a dense network of excursions to the islands of Capraia, Pianosa, Elba and Corsica departs from the marina. All with a day return trip.